Crumby Pictures

Do you remember these crumb blocks that caught my fancy a week or so ago?

Well, they are still very much in the foreground for me.  Now there are twenty-five of them and I've begun working on putting them together.

I'm so excited about this project and at the same time frustrated that I can't keep moving on it.  I'm having a busy week with a lot of evening commitments and in the time available for sewing, I have a baby quilt that I promised to make for a church function in a little more than a week -- the top is finished and I need to get it sandwiched and tied.  And then bound.  And once that is finished, I can return to "Pictures."

Comments

Janet O. said…
So where is the photo of all 25, I want to know? You have me so curious!
Isn't it annoying when life gets in the way of fun?
Pamela Kieffer said…
I can't wait to see the finish product. Looks like a real challenge.
Pat said…
I know it was a real leap for you to try this unstructured approach to making a block, but you embraced it so fully that you are now addicted. Another Bonnie success story, and another reason why you are such an amazing, ecclectic quilter!~!
Mrs. Goodneedle said…
Hmmm... a crumb sandwich... tasty.