Not My Quilts!

Eight of us spent the past weekend out at Black Rock. Half of the group went on Thursday evening and the rest of us arrived Friday after lunch.

It was wonderful to escape from the rest of the world and take a break from any news whatsoever.

I spent most of the time working on the wheels (I posted a picture yesterday) and am looking forward to getting them assembled before too long. I've set aside some solids for a leader-ender project (another baby quilt is needed! and yet another!) and will be cutting some squares from them later today.

Nobody took many photographs; we were all engrossed in our various projects. Kathy made this really fine fox quilt and I love everything about it.

Dear Helen was particularly productive (we did a lot of p-alliteration due to my paper-piecing and Pat's production of powerful paper-pieced shark mouths). She finished a T-shirt quilt, produced a great tote bag and assembled these triplet quiltlets.

A good wonderful time was had by all.


Comments

Janet O. said…
I got such a kick out of the upside down fox in the corner. : )
Unknown said…
He is Boss Fox. You never know when he will appear!
Quiltdivajulie said…
One of the most fun versions of the fox quilt I've seen -- marvelous! P-alliteration is perfectly pun-derful.
all very nice...i have pretty much given up on news at this stage of the game...i voted today so i'm done listening...
Barbara Anne said…
Ah, bliss! There is not much better in life than to join with like-minded friends for food, fun, conversation, and creativity!

These quilts are wonderful.

It's too early here and I've had no coffee, so I had to groan at Julie's "pun-derful"!

Hugs!