Finally!

Is it just me or are there others out there in blogland heaving a tremendous sign of relief and perhaps even shedding a wee little tear today as Elizabeth and Anthony finally get together?
. . . .
I swore that Lynn Johnston was looking in our windows when the kids were little, when I bought a car, when we remodeled the kitchen, when the kids got married. I've enjoyed this comic strip like no other. And I've wondered for SO long when Liz and Anthony would realize they belong together. And now they are.

Comments

Ms. Jan said…
LOLOLOL. My sentiments exactly! Several years ago, she left us hanging for a very long time over Elizabeth and Anthony and I was not happy. This is the only comic I read and I never miss it. Hope it works out for them!
Susan said…
Seeing that reminds me how long it's been since I read any Sunday comics - about 2 years! LOL!

I love the circus quilt, too.
I heaved a sigh of relief when I read that!
I just found your blog. I too sighed a huge relief when she finally got those 2 together!