Pay It Forward!


I just joined in this fun thing on Julie's blog -- I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. It's been going around for a while and I decided it was time to jump in! I don't know what the gifts will be yet... but I have a few ideas.

The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.So if anyone is interested and wants to join in feel free.

Actually, I do know what the gift will be. There's a clue in this post . . . .

Comments

Sharon said…
This sounds like a really fun idea! And a great way for me to get my fingers & machine, hooks or needles working.

Count me in!

Sharon
graceamazes said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan said…
Oh, I think I know! I did this on my CQ blog a while back, and it was fun.