Thursday, March 31, 2011

Yoo Hoo, Pam!

I asked my personal random number generator/design wall/husband to choose a number from 1 to 41 and he chose 36.

Comment #36 would be Pam 1228 who said:



Blogger pam1228 said...




I love the baby quilt finish!!! How cute for a new baby!
I am celebrating the 4th birthday of my special granddaughter, Lilybeth. Lily has a heart condition and we are so thankful for every day she spends with us. Thanks for the giveaway!
Great news on fitting in a smaller pair of jeans!

Pam, honey, email me your snail mail address and your charm pack will go in the mail on Monday.  If I don't hear from you by Sunday night, I'll have himself pick a different number.

Lilybeth's 4th birthday is a wonderful thing to be celebrating.  If you remind me next year, I'll send you another charm pack to celebrate Lily's fifth, simply because my four grandchildren are perfectly healthy.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Joe is certainly expanding his skill set! Is he demanding a raise?

Congrats, Pam!

WV: dimmuse. The person who inspired the da quilt.