Yoo Hoo, Pam!

I asked my personal random number generator/design wall/husband to choose a number from 1 to 41 and he chose 36.

Comment #36 would be Pam 1228 who said:



Blogger pam1228 said...




I love the baby quilt finish!!! How cute for a new baby!
I am celebrating the 4th birthday of my special granddaughter, Lilybeth. Lily has a heart condition and we are so thankful for every day she spends with us. Thanks for the giveaway!
Great news on fitting in a smaller pair of jeans!

Pam, honey, email me your snail mail address and your charm pack will go in the mail on Monday.  If I don't hear from you by Sunday night, I'll have himself pick a different number.

Lilybeth's 4th birthday is a wonderful thing to be celebrating.  If you remind me next year, I'll send you another charm pack to celebrate Lily's fifth, simply because my four grandchildren are perfectly healthy.

Comments

Pat said…
Joe is certainly expanding his skill set! Is he demanding a raise?

Congrats, Pam!

WV: dimmuse. The person who inspired the da quilt.