Accuquilt Decision Made!
- I'm not primarily interested in quilts that have lots of the same size pieces in the same colors.
- I'm not looking to speed up my quilt making!
- I have been piecing more intricate tops lately, piecing that requires actual thinking!
- I actually like rotary cutting and my wrists are one part of my body that seem to be holding up well.
- Like Kathy Noblog, rotary cutting provides me one more opportunity to fondle the fabric!
- I don't have a good place to store a large new piece of equipment (remembering the quesadilla maker).
- I could buy nearly a lifetime supply of blades for the cost of the Accuquilt.
- I've been trying to quilt with intentionality.