My bear tracks in batiks have been made into a flimsy! And it is called Makin' Tracks.
I had spent so much time cleaning and organizing my sewing studio and when I unearthed the blocks that were made, I decided to get right back to them. I needed an additional six blocks and went into my big Rubbermaid tub of batiks and selected twenty-four different pieces and cut. I was particularly delighted that the black was right there with the blocks and that there was enough of it to finish blocks and make the border.
I had it all finished and was ready to take the picture when I discovered that one row was in upside down. So out came the seam ripper and all in good time, it was out and back in. Problem may have been that I was sewing it on Sunday. My mother used to say that if we did any sewing on a Sunday, we'd have to pull all of the stitches out with our noses! (Just precisely how that was to be accomplished was and remains unclear. I'm just reporting."
I don't believe Makin' Tracks wants or needs anything more. I'll think about the binding when it's ready for that.