Big Bruddah



Caroline doesn't open her eyes wide enough or frequently enough for us to have an idea of what color they are going to be. She has pretty much hair, though, and it seems to be golden at this point.


Mother and baby are doing just fine, thank you.


On Friday night, just in time, I finished putting the binding on Sam's Yellow Brick Road. It isn't fancy, but his room is small and there is a lot going on in there already. We though just nice blocks of color were in order. Used a sheet to match those on his bed for the back,

And here's Sam himself, the Big Bruddah.

Comments

Karrin Hurd said…
Sweet Caroline is beautiful, and Big Bruddah is his usual handsome self!
*karendianne. said…
Ahh, still singing the song. She's so sweet and boy isn't Sam handsome and a handful? He looks rearing to go!

Big Love, *karendianne.
Mrs. Goodneedle said…
Oh, boy! Isn't Sam's world gonna change? Love the YBR, so will he. Caroline is totally gorgeous.
Jo Raines said…
Congratulations on the new baby and I hope Big Brother is coping well. Mine are now 17, 16 and 8 so those days are long gone for us. I know you're enjoying these children. They are precious.
What a sweet baby.... sang along with the song.
Expat Hausfrau said…
Love those golden locks. Sam is a real looker, too.
Jayne said…
I would like to congratulate the Big Bruddah! My little brothers and sister are still my best friends in adulthood, and all of my best childhood memories involve them. I hope he gets the same joy.

What a lovely family!
Anonymous said…
Congrats to all!!
Ray
atet said…
Sweet Caroline is right (and I'm going to have that song going through my head all night now)! Congrats to your entire family -- and I'm sure Sam is going to be the best of big bruddah's!