"Gift"

Probably my biggest problem as a quilter is the need for instant gratification. I don't mean projects that are super quick to make; in fact, I've got a whole nuther post brewing in my head about that. What I mean is the problem of seeing a book, a kit, a BOM, a fabric line on someone's wonderful blog and deciding I must have it. Immediately. I don't want to even tell you about the BOM kits that have been accumulating. Sure, I'll get to them someday. I hope it is before they lose their appeal!

Meanwhile, it is time to redistribute some of the things that I honestly know I will not get to.

I saw Gift on someone's blog soon after it was published. And I had to have it. So I bought it. It has lovely matryoska projects. Stitcheries. Gift bags. Stuffed dollies. Lovely gifts for lovely people. I have so enjoyed reading it, perusing it, paging through it. And that is about all I know I will do with it. It contains many beautiful, thoughtful projects with clear, detailed instructions; however, much of the work involves stitcheries and I've discovered through another ongoing project that lots of stitcheries are not going to be my particular thing.

So I'm looking to sell Gift to someone. It is in excellent condition with no dog-ears, no markings, no nothing. Not even fingerprints on the pages. I paid $40 plus shipping for it. It isn't easy to find in the U.S. I did a search this morning and found it at the Stitching Post for $38.50 plus postage. I'd like to sell it to someone who likes the Australian designers and enjoys doing stitcheries more than I do. I'd like $38 for it and I'll pay the postage to the United States. If Gift is right for you, please email me and we'll exchange addresses.


Comments

The Calico Cat said…
While I'd love it, I am afraid that we are alike in the sticheries department...
Irene said…
It's nice to know I'm not alone in my 'have to have' addiction to anything quilt related. There really should be a 12 step programme.
*karendianne. said…
I don't do any of that but anytime I see the word "Gift" you know I'm ALL OVER IT. Such an embarrassment to the family I am, I know.

Keep Me Away from Visitors Love, *karendianne.