Bear Tracks for Jenna

A special young lady is graduating high school in not quite two weeks and she'll be heading off to college in the fall.  One never knows about dorms -- I certainly don't want her to be chilly if she gets assigned to an under-heated one!

I'd made this Bear Tracks quilt way back winter before last (I think) and had Joanne machine quilt it last summer and it has been sitting with another black and batik that Joanne did for me, just waiting to find out who its rightful owner was going to be.

And now we know!


Comments

altar ego said…
Gorgeous! What a lucky young lady.
Gretchen said…
Great quilt!!! She is going to be the envy of the dorm for sure!
Kristina said…
oh, had I been loved enough by a quilter at that age to be taking a pretty blanket to my DORM ROOM! So lucky!! Nice work:)
Tanya said…
BEAUTIFUL Bear tracks and yes, that will definitely brighten up a dorm room! A gift to be treasured!